Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 7- Finally facing my goal weight

  OK so I decided after all to take yesterday off calorie wise. And the weekends are not my gym days by force because they close earlier than hubby gets home. I ate at Del Taco and managed to eat everything I wanted and still loose a bit of weight. Not a ton but some which is far better than gaining. I did not have breakfast because I ate in the middle of the night. And I ate a salad for dinner so that helped. But I also had a cadbury cream  (I LOVE those) and 2 dove chocolates (small ones). So I am feeling good and back to the calorie count and exercise for the week.
  
   I will be going on a river walk today and then the gym this evening and my goal this week is to swim 30 minutes and to do 2 days of weight training. So today I need to come up with a weight training plan on spearkpeople.com I will do Tuesdays and Fridays as my weight training days.

   Now for the tough Part facing my goals. Now I would like to remind my self that I am going to put the goal of Ideal weight as my IDEAL goal but that I will be crazy happy with anything under 200!
SO My ideas weight for a 5'6" woman of big build,(don't truly know  I am but I know as a teen I was my smallest at 150 and could not get bellow that for more than a couple days no matter what I did,so this seems reasonable that I am a big frame). As I was saying a big framed Woman 5'6" should be between 145-159 pounds. So 159lbs is what I will work for. At 363 starting that is a staggering 204lbs!!!!!! WOW!!! That is a overweight/obese person I need to loose!!!!! But I will get there one step at a time.



                                                  XOXO
                                                       Jodi

Starting weight 3/27/2012  363
4/2/12                                  355.8



                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment