Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 6- life happened and I survived

    Yesterday was raining cats and dogs most of the day. I was in pain with leg cramps from the hormones so I did not at home exercise. And Hubby got home from work too late for me to make it to the gym. But that is ok M-F is enough swimming anyway. I ate in my calorie range. I was worried I blew over it because I had a small amount of pasta and bread along with broccoli and carrots and a think pork chop. But when all was calculated and after being very conscious of my eating all day I was still in my range. Makes me happy to know that as long as I am careful early in the day I can indulge a bit and be OK.

   Hubby has to work today also sadly so I will not be taking today off like I planned. I did eat in the middle of the night. But I added that to my breakfast calories today and I will just need to eat lower calorie today to make it work. I am not feeling bad about being human. I managed not to night eat for 3 days in a row so one slip up is no big deal. Now  just get on the horse and try again. LOL.



                                         xoxo
                                            Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment