Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 5- whoo hooo down 6.2 pounds

    I ate more yesterday than the last few days but still in my prescribed calorie range. 1598 calories yesterday. I swam at the gym for 35 minutes. But I did not do the breast stroke as much because I was tired and it takes so much out of me. I started my period.grrr. It always happens when I start loosing weight. The release of the stored estrogen in the fat makes me bleed. And sadly if past experiance is a idea of what is to come it wont stop anytime soon. And My leggs ache wich happens when I start my period so I am going to have to work through this because I really want to loose weight.

   Today is raining cats and dogs. So no outdoor walking today. But I did find some exercise videos on netflix streaming and I want to do some today. I tried pilates once but it was a fast paced one and it was not happening. My sister still laughs at me over that attempt. But I saw some begginers yoga videos I want to try. One for pain relief so you can guess wich one I am going to do today! I am on the fence about the gym today but with the rain the kids will probably drive me up the wall to the point I WANT to go LOL.


                                                 XOXO
                                                     Jodi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment